Test Engineer / Drone Operator
American Robotics is an industrial drone developer based in Boston, MA. We are currently designing and building a fully-autonomous drone scout for commercial agriculture.
American Robotics is seeking a Test Engineer / Drone Operator to assist the development and testing of our autonomous drone system. This individual will lead the development and execution of various types of test campaigns for sensors and components, and full-scale field testing with our unique, industrial - grade drone system.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related fields
- Experience designing, building and testing components, sub-systems, and full systems
- Knowledge of control systems, electromechanical systems, etc.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis and processing
- Experience building, testing, and piloting drones and robots
- Knowledgeable in programming with C/C++, Python or similar languages
- Experience with coding and prototyping with MCUs
- Skilled in machining, fabrication methods, and using test equipment
- Experience working in a small, fast-moving team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.