American Robotics is an industrial drone company based in Boston, MA. We are designing and building a cloud-connected, autonomous drone scout for commercial agriculture.
We are seeking a full stack Software Engineer to be a part of our team and assist in the development of software for our drone system and technology. This engineer will work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating and building critical applications and software infrastructure for our system.
- MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience working with different software and hardware architectures
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Fluent in C++, Python
- Experience working in a linux environment
- Experience with development and maintenance of SDKs, APIs, and other software interface methods
- At least 3 years work experience as a lead or significant contributor in a software development team
- Experience working with multirotors and/or other drones
- Experience interfacing hardware and software (low level).
- Experience with image and signal processing, sensor fusion, embedded systems
- Experience developing production-quality code
- Experience working in small, fast-moving team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.