Robotics Software Engineer
American Robotics is an industrial drone company based in Boston, MA. We are designing and building a cloud-connected, autonomous drone scout for commercial agriculture.
American Robotics is seeking a Robotics Software Engineer to lead the development of our unique drone system. This engineer will lead and contribute to developing robust robotics software, will help integrate a multi-sensor approach for autonomous estimation and control of our drone system, and test their work in the field.
- MS, or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Controls, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with perception, state-estimation, and control systems for mobile robots
- Experience with embedded software and programming
- Experience with image and signal processing, sensor fusion
- Fluent in C/C++, Python, ROS
- Experience working with multicopters and/or other drones
- Experience developing production-quality code
- Experience working in small, fast-moving team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.