Image Processing / GIS Engineer
American Robotics is an industrial drone developer based in Boston, MA. We are currently designing and building a fully-autonomous drone scout for commercial agriculture.
American Robotics is seeking a Software Engineer with a strong background in image processing and GIS systems. This individual will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop image processing algorithms for remote sensing applications, and be responsible for implementing and integrating these algorithms in our industrial-grade drone system.
- MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, GIS, or related field
- Strong background in developing and deploying algorithms and software for image processing, remote sensing and GIS applications
- Experience with different imaging and remote sensing technologies
- Agriculture or related remote sensing and land surveillance expertise
- Experience integrating related tools into backend, frontend, and analytics environments
- Experience with project management
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.