Embedded Systems Engineer
American Robotics is an industrial drone developer based in Boston, MA. We are currently designing and building a fully-automated drone scout for commercial agriculture.
American Robotics is seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer to head the development, testing, and deployment of critical embedded systems in our unique industrial-grade system.
- MS, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Robotics, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience designing embedded systems for industrial or robotics products
- Strong and demonstrable expertise in designing and building robust embedded hardware and software for mission critical applications
- Extensive experience in firmware development and testing
- Strong proficiency in C
- Experience in general circuit design, modeling, fabrication and testing of electrical, electro-mechanical, and embedded systems.
- Experience with DSPs, FPGAs, VHDL
- Experience integrating various sensors into mission-critical embedded systems
- Experience with system integration and testing, test plan development and execution
- Experience with drones and/or similar autonomous robotics.
- Experience working in a small, fast-moving team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.