Business Development / Sales Intern
American Robotics is an industrial drone developer based in Boston, MA. We are currently designing and building a fully-autonomous drone scout for commercial agriculture.
American Robotics is seeking a Business Development / Sales Intern to assist our business development and marketing efforts. We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial candidate with experience in marketing and sales, as well as experience in agriculture or a related industry.
You will spend 3-7 months working closely with American Robotics’ CEO and VP of Business Development to help implement our marketing and sales strategy. You learn about our technology and interact closely with our customers, distributors, and partners. In addition to these interactions, you will assist in the creation and distribution of marketing materials, assist in the execution of trade shows, perform analysis of marketing and sales data, perform analysis of supplier and partner data, seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials, prepare presentations, provide support to social media efforts, and help manage network contacts
- In-progress of completed MBA preferred, or related field
- Minimum Junior or Senior year BBA, or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce desired
- Experience and interest in a fast-paced sales & marketing role
- Experience / background in technical or agricultural industries desired
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a brief application by clicking "Apply Now" above.